NEW STORE OPENING:
Job Title: Assistant Food Service Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager
Great reputations are hard to come by; so are great career opportunities. Help us grow and improve our Food Service in our Restaurants inside our Parkers Kitchen locations! Parkers is recognized as a premier brand throughout Georgia and South Carolina by our employees, customers, competitors and the public as the preeminent retail convenience store operation.
Benefits of an Assistant Food Service Manager:
* Free drinks while at work!
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Opportunity for advancement!
Assistant Food Service Manager is Responsible For:
* Management of all food service employees on the shift.
* Practices and maintains safe food service procedures at all times.
* Customer Service for all restaurant guests.
* Speaks honestly and acts with integrity at all times. Effectively communicates procedures, promotions, and new products to employees.
* Utilizes Parker's training materials to train and develop employees. Trains employees on safety procedures and proper use of restaurant equipment, knife handling and grease disposal.
* Makes certain employees have the tools and items necessary to perform their jobs.
* Compliance to company standards, systems, procedures, and policies.
Requirements of an Assistant Food Service Manager:
* 1+ year prior experience in a food service management, restaurant management, or any other applicable management position.
* Current ServSafe certification is a plus
* Assistant Kitchen Managers are scheduled a variable 40 hour work week, or as business necessitates
* Ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing and reaching, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
At Parkers, we are committed to having an employee-focused environment that people get excited about their input is valued, successes rewarded and growth opportunities are abundant. Improve your careers reputation and apply now!
Reference checks will be conducted on all candidates. Successful candidates must pass a standard background check. Parkers is an equal opportunity employer.
- Customer Service
- Restaurant Operation
- Safety Principles
- Sales Promotion