To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Content Writer
Nathan Adelson Hospice • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
The Creative Content Writer collects, crafts and edits quality content that creates an emotional connection to readers
about our organization’s services and programs. This writer will work in close, collaboration with the staff videographer to educate the community regarding hospice and palliative care through blog posts, videos and other media. They will also be responsible for attention-getting materials to inform, inspire and engage employees through channels such as the employee newsletter and internal collateral. Actively supports and promotes the hospice’s vision, mission and overall philosophy as well as fundraising efforts for the nonprofit Nathan Adelson Hospice Foundation.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or other related field
• Minimum of three years’ work experience in content development.
• Experienced in document and database management.
• Highly proficient in writing and storytelling skills.
• Must have impeccable proofreading and editing skills.
• Creativity and blogging skills.
• Experience with social media and CMS platforms like Hootsuite, Joomla, WordPress.
• Background in health and clinical-content with healthcare or wellness sites preferred.
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Required Licensure and Certification:
• Possess an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational
requirements and is in good working order. Must maintain a clean driving record.