Makino is a world leader in metal-cutting and machining technology. As a leader in advanced manufacturing machine tool technology, Makino enables its customers to realize the highest level of quality with the fastest time to market. When companies make the parts that matter for automotive, aerospace, medical, die-mold and other industries worldwide, they make them with Makino.
The website developer is responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a current and healthy web ecosystem. Including website updates, ongoing optimization, troubleshooting, ADA compliance, SEO execution, and UX/UI website innovation. The website developer will keep up to date with new technologies and advancements recommending improvements and enhancements to company’s web presence. Oversees all technical interfaces related to the company’s web presence, including the Content Management System (CMS). Collaborates with the IT team to ensure security and communication protocols are established and backup incident protocols are documented for all website properties (Internet, Intranet and Extranet). Ensures all website properties and initiatives for all businesses are well managed and healthy. Responsible for maintaining mobile responsiveness and visual accessibility for all web content. Works with vendors and internal teams for analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementations for campaign and event-based tracking, data layer execution and ensures website analytics are configured properly. Works directly with external partners, regional stakeholders and marketing director who will provide calendar and schedule for all upcoming website updates, both cohesively defining priorities and timelines as well as level of effort associated.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages CMS for website content updates nd coordinates updates for regions with internal/external partners and stakeholders.
- Ongoing SEO optimization and establishes an SEO reporting structure, including. collaborating with marketing team members to ensure keywords are integrated into global platforms to achieve desired KPIs for performance.
- Works with external partners for ongoing back-end maintenance and front-end optimizations for page speed, title tags, link tags, meta data, integrations with CRM (Salesforce) etc.
- Constantly seeking to innovate web through a mobile first mindset providing suggestions, feedback, and thoughts regarding UX/UI using analytics and user behavioral tools.
- Works collaboratively with Brand, Creative, and Guest engagement team to understand future website needs as they relate to business KPIs.
- Monitor’s website stability including collaborating with IT team and third-parties on server maintenance, structure and backup to ensure stability and maximize uptime including, page speed, links, images, and all other associated website UX is working as intended.
- Create and execute HTML email blast programs and HTML ad development and event/webinar program promotions and track results/deliverability with market segment managers
- Provide support to marketing for database development and enhancement including supplying all online lead sources
- Manage corporate FTP.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.,
- 1-2 years SQL Server 2019 development (to include stored procedures).
- SQL Server DBA experience highly desirable.
- Familiarity with web-based application structure in a multi-tier, distributed environment.
- Email Marketing experience.
- Experience working with a CMS (Kentico a plus)
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris/Hana front end editing is ideal.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- College Graduate with internship experiences in web development (professional /marketing experience a plus).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Web Development and or information Security certifications desired.
At Makino we believe that the interests of our company and people are inseparable and we are committed to developing a diverse team of creative and independent professionals. Employees enjoy a stable work environment from a company with years of success and growth in the machine tool industry.
Makino offers competitive pay, generous benefits and ongoing training.
Makino is proud to be an EEO/M/F/Disabled/Vet’s employer.