To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tualatin Oregon, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Tualatin Oregon, OR
Posted 2 months ago
Apex systems is seeking a highly qualified Administrative Assistance for our Portland, OR location. This is an exciting opportunity for a proven Admin who wants a challenging but fun position working on a great team. If interested please apply directly to Holly Yeary at email@example.com
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Portland, OR
12+ month contract
Required Qualifications: 3-5 years of experience.
- Microsoft Excel
- 4+ years of Administrative assistance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships
- Ability to follow established practices, procedures, and instructions, and produce basic administrative work products in a thorough, timely and accurate manner
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel- most of the work you will be doing is with Excel.
- Performs various clerical, administrative and basic general duties including but not limited to data processing, record and file creation and maintenance, mail distribution, telephone reception, invoice processing and administrative support for department.
- Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Gathers information and prepares reports.
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
Desired Soft Skills:
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with VP, Directors and other C-level employees
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Possess excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, helpful)
- Able to handle confidential information
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work load.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178