If you are located within the State of Hawaii, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Training will be conducted virtually from your home. This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Act as outward facing resource for assigned accounts with daily interactions with clients, consultants, brokers and leaders both internal and externally
- Responsible for managing the day - to - day operational functions of multiple customers in the areas of Implementation / onboarding new customers, escalated member / client concerns, benefit design setup and changes, product / program implementation and other service delivery projects to ensure operational quality and client satisfaction
- Work closely with Account Executives to build relationships and fully represent client(s) internally and also represent OptumRx to the client(s), consultants, brokers and all external entities
- Collaborate with multiple layers of operational teams in a complex matrix driven organization to ensure quality service delivery for the clients you serve
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced complex environment
- We welcome an investigative personality who is interested in finding answers
- May require travel nationally up to 25%
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of Health Plan, Pharmacy, OR Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience
- 3+ years of Account Management experience
- Rx Claim experience
- ServiceNow experience
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, (create, edit, copy, paste, save, share, etc. in documents), Microsoft Excel (create, edit, sort, filter, manipulate data, and analyze data in new or existing spreadsheets / reports), Microsoft PowerPoint (the ability to create spreadsheets - to sort, filter, and analyze data; the ability to create documents - use of spelling and grammar check; the ability to create presentations - ability to convert into graph / chart to present), and Microsoft Outlook (sending / receiving emails, managing calendars, and scheduling meetings)
- Ability to travel up to an estimated 25% of the time (Domestic) across the United States
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Reside within the State of Hawaii
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) with 4+ years of Account Management experience
- Project Management experience OR Six Sigma certification
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- SalesForce experience
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Manager Client Service - Remote in the State of Hawaii
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Account Manager Client Service - Remote in the State of Hawaii
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.