To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20170
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior IT Internal Auditor
ePlus inc. • Herndon, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will work with the Internal Audit team to review and assess automated business processes and support the group by performing risk assessments, internal audits, evaluations of control procedures and processes, and testing internal controls.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
- Lead and coordinate audit efforts to ensure successful and timely completion of assignments
- Test General Computer Controls (GCC) including application and access controls in support of operational requirements
- Support internal audits and testing of business processes, as needed
- Coordinate with internal constituents to support internal and external audit activities
- Provide recommendations to improve the internal control environment, suggest new controls, processes and procedures, as necessary
- Maintain and update GCC (SOX) process documentation
- Participate in, or facilitate, risk assessment functions
- Interact routinely with all levels of relevant business unit personnel
- Develop and execute technical internal audit programs and document results using established work paper formats
- Prepare complete and accurate audit reports and work papers in a timely manner
- Communicate issues, audit results, and recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Perform special projects and provide periodic and ad hoc financial and operational analyses
- Limited travel may be required
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis;
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally;
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner;
- Adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Solid knowledge of IT risk management, governance, financial applications, networking components, and cloud based technologies
- Ability to adapt to changing applications/environments, and assess new and changing risks
- Proficiency in MS Excel as well as good familiarity of database management tools
- Strong analytical skills including leveraging data analytics tools such as IDEA or ACL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn and quickly understanding emerging technologies and relative technology risks
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Ability to respect the confidentiality of information to which one is exposed
- Business process skills a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience
- Previous Audit experience
- CISA certification required; CISM or CISSP preferred
- Experience testing General Computer Controls (GCC)
- Understanding and knowledge of service organization attestation standards such as SSAE18, SOC 2, SOC 3, PCI DSS
- Public accounting IT auditing experience desirable
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally.