To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, DE 19801
- Patrick Best
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Growth Strategies and Analytics Manager
WSFS Bank • Wilmington, DE
Posted 5 days ago
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Growth Strategies and Analytics Manager to join the WSFS Bank marketing team. This role will be responsible for translating data into strategy, analyzing and reporting on marketing programs and campaigns, to measure return on investment and improve Customer acquisition and retention strategies. This role requires proven analytical skills, deep understanding of business insights, and a passion for ingesting large and diverse data sets to analyze and produce insightful dashboards and reports that simplify marketing decision-making. The incumbent will provide actionable insights from quantitative work including reporting, forecasting, A/B testing, media optimization, customer segmentation, and campaign analysis. As the Bank’s technology and capabilities continue to evolve, it will be imperative for this role to keep current and be forward-thinking on data integration and potential hurdles. The incumbent will partner with the product team to test and measure product marketing strategies to augment our organic growth.
The Growth Strategies and Analytics Manager will expertly interpret and utilize mass quantities of data to generate insights, develop recommendations, and inform growth and retention strategies. This role will own our customer segmentation and lifecycle marketing strategy including framework and software tools, and will help to develop a multi-channel strategy constantly testing and iterating to optimize the Customer relationship. The incumbent will manage relationships with direct mail vendors and work closely with the Digital Content Manager to execute acquisition, growth and retention strategies, while partnering with the product team to test and measure product marketing strategies to augment our organic growth. The incumbent will establish and maintain close relationships with key partners to understand business, develop goals/objectives, and address challenges and opportunities, while communicating and visualize findings in a concise and understandable fashion to drive strategy.
• The incumbent should have a high level of academic achievement with a degree in a quantitative discipline; graduate degree is a plus.
• Must have 7+ years’ experience in marketing analytics, business insights, data science or a growth marketing role.
• Experience with business-goal-driven quantitative analyses, such as marketing ROI analysis, is a must.
• Must have superior knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques, as well developing a life-cycle marketing strategy.
• Experience in banking or financial services is highly preferred.
• Must have proven, excellent communication skills to interact with all levels of management and Associates.
• Must have the ability to develop and analyze data and recommend solutions. In addition, the incumbent must have strong ability to work independently and to effectively multi-task.
• Must possess strong decision-making ability.
• Must have high proficiency in using Excel and other analytics is a must; regression modeling and other statistical expertise are a plus, proficient in database applications (MCIF systems a plus) and all PC skills and Microsoft Office products.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.