Production Manager with Plastics industry experience needed for fast-growing plastics manufacturing leader!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in Long Beach, CA, we are a well-established and fast-growing custom injection molding manufacturer that has been providing Sustainable Plastic Injection Molding & Design to our broad client base for nearly 50 years. We manufacture a wide range of plastic products and our diversity in equipment capabilities provide the capability required for single and multi-cavity configurations to produce small, medium and large parts.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled Production Manager to join our amazing team and be groomed for a Plant Manager role! If you fit the qualifications below, we would love to speak with you right away!Why join us?
1. Strong compensation and benefits
2. Great team and work environment
3. Huge growth potential!Job Details
The Production Manager is responsible for directing a team of production supervisors, production staff and support staff, totaling approximately 80 production personnel.
- Direct Reports: 5-6 direct reports
- The Production Manager reports to the Operations Manager.
- Opportunity to be groomed into Plant Manager position!
- 10+ years’ experience in a high volume injection molding facility with machines from 500 tons to 1000 tons
- Significant scheduling experience (Mattec experience preferred)
- Successful background in driving production goals and minimizing down time.
- Must be able to work up and down the ORG chart
- Should have an understanding of Balance Sheet and Income Statement, not looking for an accountant just understand how they work.
- Must have specific knowledge in various resins and how they process from GF Nylon to Polypropylene.
- Working knowledge of tools/molds.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.