With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Our client, located in Fredrick, MD is looking for a Material Handler. You will assemble and route jobs for the Production floor, load, unload, and move materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, and fills production material needs.
Duties: - Loads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves.
• Locate and stock received material rotating the inventory by receipt date following the warehouse procedures.
• Lifts heavy objects by hand or with appropriate lifting aid devices and cleans work area.
• Organizes and cleans the work environment.
• Works under the guidance of the Warehouse Manager on continuous improvement projects within the warehouse.
• Works under the guidance of the Material Handler III.
• Labels or tag items properly.
• Input on providing solutions to obstacles, which hinder work efficiency.
• Maintains inventory records.
Employment Types: Full Time.
Work Location: Stulz, 1572 Tilco Dr., Frederick, MD 21704.
Job Types: Forklift Operator, General Warehouse, Material Handler.
Shifts: 2nd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code.
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 50 pounds.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $15.00.
Pay Rate: $15 per hour.
- Must be forklift certified.
• High School graduate or GED.
• 1 year of warehouse experience or material handling.
• Must complete and pass a forklift safety program prior to performing tasks related to warehouse.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.