RN Emergency Room - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Sign On Bonus to Eligigle Candidates
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
Full Time - 11 am to 11 pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides for delivery of patient care through assessment with identification and prioritization of presenting problems or needs, to facilitate optimum patient care.
- Assesses the patient's status on admission by performing a pertinent physical assessment and obtaining a nursing history as documented in the E.R. record and in accordance with Standards of Care.
- Performs continuing assessment of patient's condition throughout the time in Emergency Room until discharge or admission as documented in E.R. record.
- Recognizes potential emergency/life threatening situations and implements preventive measures.
- Cardiac - Accurate assessment of cardiac patients and interpretation of EKG monitor.
- Abdomen - Demonstrates competence in assessment of abdomen complaints including auscultation of bowel sounds.
- Respiratory - Recognizes urgent/emergent complaints and initiates prompt interventions.
- OB/GYN - Demonstrates appropriate assessment of OB/GYN patients including FHT's, LMP and recognizes urgent situations.
What You Will Need:
- Current license or permit issued by the state of Texas to practice as a registered nurse or in a qualifying compact State.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in general nursing to establish base of knowledge required.
- Achieves and maintains ACLS, ENPC and TNCC certifications within 6 months of employment.
The registered nurse utilizes principles of the nursing process to provide for the continuity of nursing care administered to a specific group of patients consistent with the philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures of the Emergency Room and hospital administration.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Nursing Process
- Health Care
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Stomach Rumble
- Emergency Departments