The Scheduling Coordinator
is expected to perform a variety of clerical and scheduling duties. The Scheduling Coordinator
is expected to answer phones, schedule clients and CAREGivers and support other staff members with clerical tasks. Primary Roles:
- Handle office responsibilities to allow consistent full time networking effort, which is critical in building the business
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in company system
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner and other staff members
- Be part of the on-call rotation, with the entire office staff, during the week and on weekends
- Communicate changes to clients schedules with office staff and CAREGivers
- Proficiency with computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn HISC network computer system
- Associate Degree preferred
- Scheduling experience required
This position is Full time. Monday thru Friday, 8A to 4P in Iowa City.
On call every 3rd week.
Salary based upon experience.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.