Kelly Services has an opening in Mentor,OH for an Executive Coordinator at a large manufacturing company that specializes in the medical device/supply industry. This is a 6 month temporary assignment with the possibility of long term employment.
Working hours are from 8am-5pm M-F
Wage: commensurate with experience
1. Greet visitors Customers, and contractor-s on arrival.
2. Provide safety awareness briefing to incoming Customers, visitors and contractors through the safety, evacuation procedures and briefing materials.
3. Ensure the entire Customer Solutions Center area is always organized, neat and efficient.
4. Provide administrative and coordinator assistance to the Customer Solutions Center Manger. This would include proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, applications.
5. Support and update documentation for Customer Visits through Sales Connection.
6. Support as needed, visitor coordination tasks for the Customer Solutions Center Manager. This could include; logistical requirements, such as air travel, hotel accommodations, dining recommendations and reservations, specific ground transportation, facility requirements, and special needs as required. Provide communication of all arrangements to requesting Customer individuals and management.
7. Back-up and help coordinate conference calls, meeting changes and updates for Customer requirements in a timely and professional manner.
8. Work closely with IT and other vendors to ensure the CSC video screen display changes are always maintained and in proper working condition.
9. Provides assistance to CSC Customers and CSC employees with questions and issues and provides administrative support.
10. Support in creating and processing Purchase Orders Oracle iProcurement.
11. Support in receiving invoices for payment through Oracle iProcurement.
12. Support in monthly expense reports for the CSC.
13. Assist, Coordinate, or Manage the CSC coffee and snack center for Customer visits.
14. Assist, Coordinate or Manage the Emergency Contact Phone List for CSC.
15. Order office supplies required for the CSC.
The successful candidate will have the following:
Experience planning and organizing in larger organizations
Heavy travel coordinating
Adaptable, no two days are the same and things come up last minute that this person will have to manage
Has experience working with vendors
Organization skills a must, as well as strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Bachelors Degree highly preferred with experience in Hospitality Management
at least 3 years experience in organizing and planning travel arrangements for large groups
High Proficiency with Microsoft Excel