Eden Prairie, MNSalary:
Judge Healthcare is seeking a Clinical Licensure Administrator for an opening with one of our clients in Eden Prairie, MN.
This is a contract assignment, for now, the client is looking to add 5 people to this very busy team, it may go permanent.
Basic Administrative Duties:
- Review clinician demographics entered into the user interface and approve for importing
- Populate and print new license applications
- Timely communication with clinicians regarding missing information and/or inconsistencies
- Preparing application(s) mailings
- Complete full quality assurance review of clinician application returned to department by clinician
- Obtain license payment funding on behalf of clinician
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ year of experience in an office environment with time sensitive deadlines
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Healthcare/insurance experience
- Clinical credentialing and/or licensure experience
All training is provided
Please send your resume to Mark Bondi – [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Licensure Administrator for immediate consideration.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Clinical Licensure Administrator
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Human Computer Interaction
- Microsoft Excel