Kforce has a client that is seeking a Salesforce App. Support Specialistin Arlington, Virginia (VA).
- Will be going into Salesforce, into their custom built app on top of Salesforce, going into to debug- looking into code level system logs and debugging
- App built on top of Salesforce platform is in Java
- They do what they call dispatch 3-4 times/day where they sit and look at all the new tickets that have come in and based on expertise and knowledge will divide them among the team
- 3+ years of technical support, development, or other technology roles
- Need Salesforce development/ application experience (not acting as an admin or adding in users)
- Ability to perform log analysis, database queries, and other complex analysis
- Ability to understand customer requests or use cases and leverage development best practices to propose solutions to developers
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with teams across the company to deliver a great customer experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Java Script (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)