ARS Rescue Rooter is NOW HIRING! We are seeking a dependable, high-energy Plumbing Install Helper with an interest in gaining more hands-on experience and a plumbing license.
We offer a rewarding career path with great benefits, professional and on-the-job training with numerous opportunities for growth. Come join our winning team!
If you have the experience we seek, APPLY or CALL TODAY to schedule your confidential interview
What ARS Rescue Rooter offers YOU:
* Competitive Compensation - Earn great $$$
* No-Overnights and No On-call
* Company provided Uniforms and uniform service
* Comprehensive PAID training
* Management that cares about your success and safety
* Mentorship from our industry-leading management team
* Nationwide company offering stability and career advancement
* Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
* Offering low-cost Medical Insurance (plans starting as low as $5 per week)
* FSA, HSA (with company contribution)
* Vision and dental plans available
* 100% Employer paid Telemedicine Service
* New Aflac Supplemental Insurance
* 401(k) with weekly company match
* Company-paid life insurance policy
* Short term disability and additional life insurance available
* Discount Programs with our partnered accounts (Childcare, personal cell phone, etc.)
* Must be physically able to work in a variety of spaces to include crawl spaces, rafters, attics, roofs, etc., to perform installations.• Must be able to work in confined spaces.• Must be able to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of 60-100 lbs or more to include water heaters, tubs, and materials.• Must be able to climb ladders, work overhead, manipulate and maneuver tools.• Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling required.
What we are looking for:
The right candidate will assist with the installation of water heaters, tankless heaters, and associated water system products.
* Prior plumbing experience installing water heaters is a plus but not required.
* Solid interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are preferred.
* The ability to work occasional evenings and weekends with minimal supervision required.
* Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
Join our winning team, apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
- Confined Spaces
- Self Motivation