To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Littleton, CO
- Randstad USA RE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Randstad Engineering • Littleton, CO
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities for the Drafter
- Provide electrical, civil and/or structural drafting support for high voltage, electrical substation projects and electric T&D projects
- Revise existing drawings and preparing new drawings of basic electrical components & structures related to substation designs
- Prepares non-routine drawings with complex features using information from rough sketches, detailed engineering notes or brief verbal guidance
Requirements for the Drafter
- 0-5 years of experience as a Drafter
- You must be proficient with AutoCAD 2014 drafting software
- Any experience with MicroStation V8i is considerd a big PLUS
- Specific drafting experience supporting electrical substation or T&D design projects is a PLUS
- Our client prefers candidates that have an AS Degree in drafting technology or related field OR went to a technical high school where you learned AutoCAD
- PTO Program
- Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.