North American is a recognized leader in distribution, supply chain synchronization, and integrated business solutions. Founded in 1919, North American has built an innovative and highly specialized business practice helping companies improve supply systems that have grown inefficient, non-customer-centric and costly.
Commercial Products Group — Complete facility supply management, sanitary maintenance programs and foodservice disposables.
Packaging Systems Group — Full-service packaging solutions from equipment and supplies to technical service and support.
NVISION Marketing Supply Chain Group — Streamlines the supply chain of marketing organizations to create a single point of control for how marketing materials are managed, produced and distributed.
We are seeking qualified PIC candidates for a two aircraft G-200 based at Chicago Executive Airport (PWK). This is a five pilot account supported by a full-time maintenance technician flying part 135 and 91.
- The PIC is responsible for ensuring a safe, dependable, and professional experience for all individuals traveling on the aircraft.
- The PIC is responsible for the conducting and overseeing all trip planning and execution.
- Ensuring the aircraft meets all performance and airworthiness requirements.
- Completing and/or assisting other crewmember(s) with aircraft preflight duties.
- Ensuring all flights comply with company policies and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Selecting the safest and most efficient flight routes and airports.
- Establishing contingency plans and alternates.
- Calculating aircraft weight and balance and ensuring the aircraft is operated within its weight and balance requirements.
- Evaluating weather and other factors that may affect the safety, timing or routing of a flight (significant weather events, forecast turbulence, special events, airspace restrictions, air traffic congestion, etc.).
- Ensuring all required permits and documents are obtained prior to departure.
- Providing an exceptional service experience to the passengers.
- Must demonstrate ability to work exceptionally well with others in a collaborative, small team environment.
- Responsible for conducting passenger briefings.
- Must comply with company confidentiality policy.
The ideal candidate will have
Airman Certificate - ATP
Ratings - Appropriate PIC Type Rating
Medical Certificate - First-class, valid for ATP privileges
Total Flight Time - 3500
Pilot in Command - 2000
Multi Engine Land - 1500
Multi Engine PIC - 500
Instrument - 300
Turbine Engine - 500
Jet - 500
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.
North American (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we consider all applicants for employment and employees eligible for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.
See Job Description