To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance (Tester/Analyst)
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Quality Assurance (Tester/Analyst) in New York, New York (NY). Job Description: The goal of the ATAS Community Service project is to introduce community service functionality to Agency's primary case management and adjudication application to further the agency's mission of fair and timely hearings. The project includes data migration and development to incorporate community service data to the system to provide a means for respondents to perform community service when this option is appropriate. The Agency requires a candidate to complete software development work on the Tribunal's ATAS system, which is used for adjudications at the agency, and to perform data migration and systems integration, port data and support legacy workflows from Serv-ECB into the ATAS system. Scope of Services: Design:
- Write business requirements analysis and validation for the application design, definition, implement and testing
- Architect and implemented agile QA processes and practices, including defect and test management; Developed and implemented automated testing.
- Create an automation test strategy including Hybrid automation framework, descriptive scripting, Data driven & key word driven
- Create a master test plan, procedures, and process
- Define quality standards and metrics for the current project/product. Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria's to check the quality on timely basis
- Validate & test application task in various environments like Development environment, Test, UAT, Stage, pre-production etc.
- Validate and recreate the production issue and bugs pre and after fix
- Ensure all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking
- The selected candidate must have the minimum of 8 years' experience as described in -Attachment 2 - City Labor Category Description- for Specialist II
- Provide expertise and on-going guidance in the implementation of the HP QC testing suite of tools and Load Runner
- Experience developing and documentating of testing processes and procedures between all teams (business, development, business technology services, infrastructure and security)
- Experience in continuous mentoring of team members on the function of QA in software development
- Experience writing scripts for automated tools like QTP, Selenium, HP ALM etc.
- QA Analyst experience in testing workflow processing, evaluating business rules, data quality, web applications with expertise in Agile, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies; The candidate must have a certain level of business acumen coupled with technical knowledge
- Demonstrate an understanding of thin client software development lifecycle, proficiency in analyzing business and functional documents, writing and executing test plans, test scripts, test scenarios, and test cases for both automated and manual testing needs
- Ability to review compliance to the company's Quality processes and procedures during projects and implementations
- Ability to provide support for testing tools to other team members
- Prove ability to simulate and execute integrated and isolated tests to analyze results, leveraging CRUD operations on large volumes of raw data using SQL