Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together, our six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings & education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs & public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be. Our caring, highly trained physicians and staff are committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction.
With more than 11,000 team members, Tower Health includes Reading Hospital, a teaching hospital based in West Reading; Brandywine Hospital in Coatesville; Chestnut Hill Hospital, a teaching hospital in Philadelphia; Jennersville Hospital in West Grove; Phoenixville Hospital in Phoenixville; and Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown. We also operate Reading Hospital Rehabilitation at Wyomissing & Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences, & we have a comprehensive physician network.
Collaboration across Tower Health enables our hospitals, providers, leadership & staff to leverage best practices across the health system. Our hospitals have received national recognition for advanced care in areas such as neurosurgery and stroke, cardiac & vascular surgery, trauma, hematology & oncology. Reading HealthPlex, which opened at Reading Hospital in October 2016, combines state-of-the-art technology and world-class design to make the HealthPlex one of the most sophisticated surgical centers & inpatient facilities in the region.
At Tower Health, we have a rich history of providing high-quality, cost-effective care in the communities we serve. As the healthcare industry continues to change, one thing remains steadfast: Tower Health’s commitment to Advancing Health, Transforming Lives
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $8,000 a year
- Benefited position- eligible the first of the month after start date
- Free Parking in a covered garage
- Easy access to Routes 422, 76 and 29 and the PA Turnpike; 15 minutes to King of Prussia, 15 minutes to Limerick and 45 minutes to Philadelphia
- Full time night shift 1900-0700 Labor, postpartum, and nursery experience x 2 years
- The Women's Pavilion is a unit with 5 Labor Rooms and 14 Post- Partum Rooms and a phenomenal group of nurses that are Team Players!
- Opportunities for Growth
- Opportunities to be cross-trained into other areas within the Women's Pavilion
- Only 24 hours of call is required per 6 week schedule
- Only Every 4th Weekend Required
The Registered Nurse will work in our Labor & Delivery unit. Our family-centered Maternity Center provides a full range of care for the antepartum-high risk and labor-delivery patient. With over 3700 deliveries per year, the L&D offers a challenging and rewarding career to take part in the nursing care of mothers and newborns. The nurse coordinates and implements quality patient care and education and rewarding career to take part in the nursing care of mothers and newborns. The nurse coordinates and implements quality patient care and education through an interdisciplinary team.
- Registered Nurse with a current Pennsylvania License
- 2 years of recent Labor & Delivery nursing experience
- Current BLS Certification
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations