What You Can Expect:
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living health campus with an opportunity available for a Plant Operations Assistant / Maintenance Assistant.
The Plant Operations Assistant / Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting the Director of Plant Operations with the maintenance of the grounds, building, and equipment of our Health Campus to ensure the health, welfare, safety, and satisfaction of our residents.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Maintenance Assistant:
- Assisting with the overall operation of the Maintenance Department in accordance with current federal and state guidelines and regulations
- This is a hands-on maintenance position
- Our Plant Ops / Maintenance Assistant must have experience with household repairs.
- Knowledge of electrical, painting and A/C work preferred
Franciscan Health Care CenterText One Of Our Recruiters:
Stephanie (502) 661-6032What We're Looking For:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
Life At Trilogy:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- The successful candidate will be familiar with all aspects of maintenance, especially strong in HVAC and electrical systems
- Prior experience in Long-Term Healthcare or other healthcare related facility is preferred
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Long Term Care