Account Manager- Public Sector and Government- Richland, WA - SAL021799
Consider yourself a sales pro? Ready for that next level challenge? Want to take on the Everest of the sales profession and be part of an inclusive and spirited team that is all in to win? Did you say yes? Then this is the role for you!
Our Account Managers-Public Sector and Government are the face of UScellular to public sector and government clients, taking on the incredibly rewarding challenge of serving as client solutions experts for agencies looking to provide constituencies with exceptional wireless experiences. Account Managers develop new client prospects and interact with an existing portfolio of clients to develop connected solutions that maximize UScellular's exceptional 5G network along with the latest and greatest products and services. Being able to curate relationships with clients that go beyond closing the sale and extends into a true and lasting partnership is paramount to success and creates a unique opportunity to positively impact the communities UScellular serves. Account Managers have the opportunity to realize their sales potential to the fullest and reap the rewards of their work through a competitive base pay and commission package along with fantastic benefits including medical, dental, 401k, and much more!
So, you might be wondering what success looks like and it's a fair question. At UScellular, overachievers are welcomed and rewarded for their efforts. Successful Account Managers consistently meet and exceed sales expectations, maintaining a high level of job performance that is measured through a variety of metrics focused on growing UScellular's portfolio of public sector and government clients.
Sound good so far? Ready to make the climb? Here are the details:
The Account Manager serves as a business expert for all things government sales, developing new prospects and interacting with an existing portfolio of clients to increase sales of UScellular's products, services and solutions to government agencies. Responsible for provoking, uncovering, cultivating and closing sales of sophisticated solutions designed for clients.
- Proactively build and manage a sales funnel of opportunities that enables consistent sales growth and quota achievement.
- Generate new business development with existing agencies and prospect for new opportunities with government agencies.
- Develop client growth and retention plans, securing new business and building additional revenue streams through a customer focused approach to account review & management.
- Participate in strategic networking, relationship building, and influencing to identify and grow client base as well as local brand awareness.
- Identify, qualify, and pursue strategic business opportunities with government agencies through customer relationships, effective proposal development, bid strategies, and product & solution expertise.
- Deliver competitive knowledge and solution industry expertise to close government sales opportunities.
- Identify and act on competitive solicitations and RFPs, RFQs, RFIs.
- Identify and qualify opportunities to add value within the government space and strategically engage internal and external support partners to position solutions, close sales, and deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Handle the contract lifecycle, resolve contract questions and concerns, and manage basic and sophisticated capabilities questions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 2 or more years' experience of successful B2B sales
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding quotas
- Metrics-driven sales "hunter" with a professional demeanor, outstanding integrity, and high sense of urgency
- Experience in sales account management practices
- Proven experience of integrated solutions sales success
- Ability to operate independently to build a successful sales pipeline/channel, but also collaborate with and engage colleagues and vendors when appropriate
- Experience with customer business case development based on TCO/Return on Investment techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and balance contending demands and priorities
- Valid Driver's License and ability to travel 50-70%
- 3 to 5 years' experience in B2B sales
- Experience in Government (Local and State) account sales
- Experience concentrated in wireless sales
- Experience in wireless, software, IT or related telecommunications industry
: Sales Business Solutions Location(s)
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
New Business Development
Business To Business