Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for an ATM Coordinator.
The ATM Coordinator is responsible for being the primary point of contact for major ATM customers. This position is responsible for coordinating the activities of various ATM field operations, providing quality customer service and serving as a liaison for communication between customers and Brink’s branches. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers and in armored vehicles in transit, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers, including armored vehicles.
• Promptly respond to customer, manufacturer, and branch inquiries by phone, fax, and e-mail; communicate issues and provide field support toward resolution on all aspects including cash, Mas-Hamilton locks, balancing/settlement and problems encountered on site
• Maintain the branch’s ATM database and ensure that the branch has provisions to access emergency cash after regular business hours
• Provide monthly account update reports to include current number of ATMs and servicing branches, changes in account contacts, and any current issues or projects, and branch schedule performance
• Investigate daily issues from reconciliation by calling branch to investigate missed/unscheduled replenishments, amount loaded versus amount requested, overages/shortages and claims investigation; provide resolution code to reconciliation
• Maintain and distribute procedures to field personnel, educate field personnel on customer requirements and processes, coordinate and communicate with field personnel to ensure all operational changes are known
• Cross train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum 6 months of experience as a dispatcher
• A valid driver’s license
• Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Be at least 21 years of age
• 2 years of experience as a dispatcher
• Light mechanical aptitude
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Excellent customer service
• Good math skills
• Collaborative work style
• Good ethics and integrity
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.