To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Durham, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IQVIA • Durham, NC
Posted 8 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Job Profile Summary:
Provide expertise, support and consultation on compensation programs and annual processes for two global business units: Research & Development Solutions (R&DS) and Real World Analytics Solutions (RWAS). Participate, as required, with implementation of new and revised compensation programs, policies, and procedures. Participate on global compensation projects to support continuous improvement of the compensation function.
- Provide compensation expertise, guidance and consultation to business leaders and managers enabling the business to effectively meet strategic goals.
- Lead and drive specific compensation projects, as assigned, and support day to day development and implementation of redesign and/or new global business unit compensation initiatives.
- Participate in the annual merit and bonus cyclical processes, which includes testing, implementation, communication and training.
- Conduct market analysis, compensation studies and formulate recommendations on promotions and internal equity and market adjustments and external salary offers, as required.
- Participate in compensation and market surveys.
- Participate, as required, in activities and initiatives associated with change management involving reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions and transfers to ensure compliance with local legislation.
- Provide analytical reports, analyses and insight to support management, HR on a range of compensation related topics.
- Keep current with compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure work product compliance.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of broad-based compensation, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to details. Strong understanding of basic statistics and principles.
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills. Workday HRIS experience a plus
- Solid organizational and good communications skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills in highly complex situations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within a global matrix work environment.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1030239