To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clinton, NC 28328
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Clinton, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nesco Resource is currently seeking a Plant Manager for direct hire in Clinton, NC.
- The Plant Manager will be working close with the quality personnel, reviewing product consistency while monitoring industry activities for trends and to determine areas of improvement
- The individual will review the production schedules for all of the manufacturing departments to ensure established inventory levels are met, while operating at highest possible efficiency
- Monitoring operation expenses and researching ways for cost reductions, while maintaining product quality
- Working closely with key personnel to ensure the members of the manufacturing team are aware of all safety policies, in order to provide a safe workplace
- Maintaining inventory levels and controlling flow of products to meet the customer demands
- Supporting and maintaining an excellent safety and housekeeping program, which includes timely communication initiatives
- Developing and executing plant manufacturing budgets and analyzing workforce requirements
- The Plant Manager will be conducting performance appraisals and providing coaching and guidance operations employees
- Removal of waste and constraints from the product process, improving efficiencies and enhancing productivity
- Working closely with the Purchasing Manager; developing and improving supplier relationships
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering, Business, Operations, Management, or Finance
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in a key leadership/management role within a manufacturing facility
- 5+ years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing P&P's (Policies and Procedures), lean implementation & execution, QC, drawing of BOM (bill of material) interpretation
- Background and experience in Metallurgical Engineering is desired but not a must
- Experience and understanding of budget and expense management, with basic understanding of financial and accounting practices
- Previous experience / best practices in the implementation and use of continuous improvement / lean tools which could include: Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 5-S, Transactional Lean, etc.
- Experience with and understanding of safety systems and the enforcement of safety rules and policies
- Working knowledge and understanding of the principles and applications which are associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.