As a Parts Specialist you will be part of a dynamic team geared towards customer service. This position allows Parts Specialists to become experts in John Deere solutions. Take this opportunity to be involved with showroom merchandising, inventory management, and evolving John Deere technology. Provide proactive customer support that keeps customers coming back to 4Rivers Equipment. The Parts Specialist will gain knowledgeable on John Deere equipment and parts as well as multiple other vendors. Come be part of an energetic team that promotes and sells parts, accessories, and solutions to customers.
Low Deductible Medical/Dental/Vision
401K and Roth IRA Option Available
401K Match & Profit Share
Online Continual Education, including John Deere University
Sponsorship with John Deere Technician Program
Paid Time Off
Volunteer Time Off
4Rivers Employee Discount/ ADP LifeMart Discounts
Customized Career Path
By partnering with 4Rivers Equipment, you become part of a John Deere Award Winning team with over 400 employees in locations up and down the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. From Wyoming, through Colorado and New Mexico, down to Texas, we work with customers as friends, and focus on getting the job done right. That's being, "Your Working Partner". 4Rivers Equipment is built with positive attitudes and partner-like integrity. We like to get the job done right for our customers, while keeping a fun and team-oriented work environment.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers
- Answer phone calls in professional and timely manner
- Assist customers in identifying and purchasing parts, provide recommendations
- Fulfill customer orders in person, online, and over the phone
- Handle service technician orders, sales department orders, and internal company requests
- Support fellow Parts Specialist to ensure all tasks are complete by end of day
- Cooperate with team to reach goals and maintain organization through the department
- Receive, verify, stock, ship, and pull parts
- Keep work area and assigned warehouse areas neat, clean, and organized
- Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Maintain inventory integrity by participating in cycle count verification
- Conduct business while maintaining the company Core Values
- Obtain forklift certification (on job training and certification provided)
- Maintain condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Handle on call duty when assigned or any other duty as assigned by manager
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills and math skills
- Parts experience preferred, not required
Rate of pay commensurate with knowledge, experience, ability and location.
4Rivers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.