To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Moorestown, NJ 08057
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Technician - Moorestown, NJ
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages • Moorestown, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. A career that's led by your talents, skills and interests. Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an organization that is, customer-focused, team-driven and accountable. We know there is more than one way to succeed and we believe in creating unique opportunities for individuals ready to do their best work each and every day.
Our team is striving to be the best in class, truly innovative while working to create memories for both our employees and customers that will span a lifetime. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
Job Location : 1L06 5200 Moorestown, NJ
Posting Job Code: 62000481 - Quality Assurance Technician
Position Description: Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process.
- Maintain highest possible house keeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
Position Requirements: - High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in science related field preferred.
- 1 - 3 years prior production/manufacturing experience OR 2+ years relevant lab technician experience.
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to read, write, and keep records.
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with lab safety and handling of hazardous materials.
- Click here to review Philadelphia’s Fair Chance Hiring Law: http://www.phila.gov/HumanRelations/PDF/BTB%20POSTER.pdf
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.