To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fallon, NV 89406
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Fallon, NV
Posted 10 days ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldEngineering Manager
The Engineering Manager will lead all facets of range engineering services on the contract. The Engineering Manager supervises staff to ensure the planning and directing project execution, and monitoring and reporting progress. Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with the Customer to plan utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and personnel to enhance and sustain training range systems and capabilities
- Ensure adherence to System Engineering processes and quality standards, and reviews project deliverables
- Develop new capabilities, introduce and integrate advanced training and communication systems to improve efficiency of operations
- Perform studies to determine safe and cost-effective modifications to current range systems and communications for extending system life cycles
- Support ongoing range operations by returning inoperable systems and equipment to operational and maintainable states
- Perform analyses to accurately identify the return on investment (ROI) for range projects and submit for Government approval
- When assigned to a specific development project, provide project leadership to manage the full development lifecycle from product inception to product release.
- Work with Program Management, Engineering and Operations Team to understand requirements, approach and solution.
- Minimum of 15 years directly relevant engineering experience
- Experience with Naval and/or joint warfare training environments
- Experience with Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) training
- Demonstrably strong financial management skills
- Familiarity with Government contracting
- Experience with DOD/Navy policies, procedures
- Experience complying with ISO standards
- Must have leadership skills to manage programs within a matrix organization
- Ability to understand, track, drill-down and question activities and issues in all functional areas
- Excellent organizational management skills associated with motivation, communication, and conflict management
- Proficient working experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office
- Must be able to achieve and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or higher.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classification’s activities range from, an office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and electrical shock hazards
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.