To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Porte, TX 77571
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LyondellBasell • La Porte, TX
Posted 3 days ago
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop systems to improve and sustain value in the areas of safety, environment, production, reliability, cost, and quality.
- Maintain strong safety and environmental compliance focus.
- Develop recommendations to improve utility system performance.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize utility systems.
- Provide process design support for capital projects.
- Contribute in a team environment and establish work relationships with onsite and offsite functional groups to achieve results.
- Balance day-to-day operational priorities with long term strategic objectives to ensure alignment with company goals.
- Coach less experienced engineers and provide technical guidance on utility systems.
- B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biological Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years prior experience working as an engineer with relevant experience in the refining, petrochemical, or chemical process industries dealing with utility systems (steam generation, cooling water systems, instrument air/nitrogen, and waste water systems)
Builds effective teams:
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity:
Nearest Major Market: Houston