Taking care of the employee needs of our client operations so that they can focus their time and attention on their patients is our top priority. That’s why our core value of “Customer Second” is so important to us. The Ensign Services’ Customer Second Call Center Manager is a new role and we are searching for a dynamic call center professional who will own the the Total Rewards customer service experience for over 33,000 employees. The role will be responsible for managing and optimizing the performance and productivity of Customer Service Representatives and Human Resource/Benefit Advocates including: building a strong team, coaching and developing talent, ensuring accountability, monitoring key performance indicators, and tracking call metrics. Some travel may be required.
- Leads and manages the performance of a team of Customer Service Representatives and Human Resource/Benefit Advocates.
- Oversees career development and performance management for the assigned team.
- Manages call center performance through the monitoring of queues, task assignments, customer communications and KPIs.
- Ensures that timely action is taken to resolve service issues.
- Be the escalation point for high touch customer care needs, responding with urgency, clarity, competence and swift fulfillment of all service requests.
- Interacts regularly with the HR/Benefits leadership team regarding team performance, strategy, metrics and results.
- Through proactive issue resolution and appropriate escalation path processes, ensures achievement of quality and turnaround time service level agreements.
- Monitors and reports customer satisfaction levels to ensure compliance with service level agreements and issue resolution.
- Knowledge of Human Resource and Benefit laws and regulations a plus.
- Ability to appreciate the business needs of our client operations and create a thoughtful and sustainable team strategy.
- Successful hands on people management capabilities, with the ability to lead, coach, and inspire a large team of direct reports
- Demonstrated business consulting skills with the ability to forge relationships, facilitate discussions and drive to resolution with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-starter, results driven, highly motivated, with a proven track record of exceeding objectives
- Exceptional consultative and communication skills
- Confident, and assertive, with a drive to be the best.
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- • Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- • Minimum of five years of call center customer service experience
- • Minimum of three years of people management experience in customer service, or a related industry
- • Experience managing large teams (i.e. 10+ team member) preferred
- • Proficiency in all MS Office products with demonstrated experience providing analysis.
- • Excellent writing skills and substantial experience writing correspondence, policies and procedures
- • A highly organized and detail-oriented professional who can work independently, but who also functions as a team member
- • A problem solver that proactively identifies ways to improve
- • A positive, flexible and caring personality who displays good judgment, inspires confidence and handles confidential matters with discretion
- • Demonstrates excellent verbal presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Second Call Center Manager
Attention To Detail
Customer Communications Management