To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
New Business Coordinator - Minnetonka, MN
UnitedHealth Group • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 9 days ago
Positions in this function identify and develop potential business opportunities and new targeted customers or groups, but do not have primary responsibility for closing sales. Establishes and cultivates strategic business relationships with key sales and market influencers, potential new customers, and related community institutions. Works closely with sales and marketing groups to translate business development strategies into specific initiatives, additional market research projects, and selling activities. Management positions in this function may work closely with finance and other functions on potential acquisitions and alliances, but that is not the primary focus of jobs in this function.
- Working with account executives on developing new business and renewal opportunities.
- Receiving Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) from the account executives on a daily basis and will review and analyze the information / data on the request
- Contacting our customers and distribution partners and gathering any missing information and data related to their proposals
- Building customer relationships
- Entering proposal information into our systems and running network match reports prior to submitting the proposal to underwriting
- Tracking the status of submitted proposals and providing regular updates to the account executives
- Verifying sales leads through the database
- Assisting with commission issues that arise
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience with Microsoft Word (editing and creating documents)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (editing and creating spreadsheets, cutting, pasting, sorting, and filtering)
- Experience gathering and analyzing data / information
- Experience in a customer service or sales roles
- Experience with Adobe (editing and converting Word and Excel documents to Adobe format)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, New Business Coordinator, Warwick, RI, account executive support, request for proposals, customer service, sales, healthcare