Responsible for assisting the account team by providing fleet management support to clients. Supports site assessment project teams, assists teams through the assessment and reporting process, and prepares assigned project deliverables. Provides additional support as assigned for special projects that include, but are not limited to, on-site customer technology surveys and work flow data collection for workflow illustrations (floor plans, flow charts, data graphs etc.).
- Assists customer installation, implementation and redeployment plans for account team review.
- Tracks and reports project issues risks.
- Collects all information for invoice generation and monthly data relative to contractual requirements.
- Completes all reporting needs and develops appropriate documentation, providing appropriate data for analysis and recommendations.
- Identifies end-user training opportunities and advises account or solutions integration team of those needs.
- 100% customer satisfaction.
- Provides suggestions and solutions regarding adjustments to the fleet in order to optimize the client environment.
- Obtains basic knowledge of all EMSD offered solutions and products through training.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 0 to 2 years of related experience.
- Experience in Managed Print Services.
- Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Must be able to multitask, balance workload and follow up.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Comfortable communicating to both internal and external audiences.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require minimal travel, including overnight stays (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. May require the transport of devices.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#LI-NL1 #PM20 #CSACB
Attention To Detail