To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shakopee, MN 55372
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital Marketing Manager-SMSC
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel • Shakopee, MN
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SMSC Digital Marketing Manager
Do you thrive in a fun, yet strategic environment? Are you able to inspire others and be tactical in your approach while executing the smallest of details with excellence and a positive attitude? SMSC Marketing is a full-service marketing department with an agency feel that supports a variety of external and internal clients such as fitness, grocery, golf, retail, cultural programs, health and wellness initiatives, and government to government relations.
The Digital Marketing Manager directly oversees the digital team which is comprised of a team of five to include digital specialists and web developers while keeping in mind other members of the marketing team.
Qualified candidates will be fluent in their understanding of the strategies and tactics of the digital marketing eco system to include traditional and digital formats.
Must possess advanced project management skills along with the ability to multi task various simultaneous projects at once and effectively communicate internally and externally.
Provide support for SMSC tribal operations to include, but not limited to retail, grocery, fitness, golf in addition to cultural programs and events along with governmental relations with other agencies.
The Digital Marketing Manager directly oversees the digital and web teams while keeping in mind other members of the marketing team.
Responsible for overseeing all digital marketing, promotional, and advertising efforts. The Digital Marketing Manager will strategize, execute and measure Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community's digital strategy by creating engagement across all digital channels (website, social media, email marketing, etc.) to effectively target and engage internal and external audiences.
Effectively collaborates with internal and external teams while proactively plan for positive outcomes with measurable results. Build rapport with the SMSC Marketing team, Enterprises, and Departments to support their respective missions and goals, ensuring consistency in brand, voice and user experience across all digital channels and touch points.
Assists in preparing and maintaining the budget for digital marketing to include but not limited to negotiating and coordinating advertising, media buying and the purchase of digital tools. Reports monthly variances and submits supporting documentation on departmental activity.
Assists in tracking and reporting on marketing promotions and events.
- Strategy & Analysis: Independently, and in collaboration, propose and create comprehensive digital marketing strategies for SMSC's enterprises and their internal/external audiences that support the goals of the SMSC's brands. Measure the impact of digital marketing on the overall marketing efforts. Analyze and report metrics for complete digital marketing initiatives, campaigns, and programs with emphasis on campaign goals/KPIs. Report monthly/quarterly on website traffic, email campaigns, social media, digital promotions, etc. and their impact on the bottom line. Strategize with and educate the management team, SMSC and its enterprises on incorporating target digital marketing campaigns and programs into the organizational culture and into all each of the enterprise products and services. Has a strong command of SEO/SEM, and provides analysis to Director of Marketing, Enterprise Directors and Tribal Administration to ensure strategy and tactics are aligned to achieve organizational goals. Constantly adjusts and refines strategies based upon qualitative and quantitative data to drive improvement. Must have a strong knowledge of multi-channel marketing and how to target audiences of different industries simultaneously. Leads project production from inception to completion including setting and adhering to deadlines, researching and recommending solutions.
- Online Content: Maximize, improve and utilize SEO to ensure that the company's websites are easily found through search. Leverage on-page content strategies to position SMSC's websites favorable in search and create a valuable user experience. Provide direction and insight to the creative to team to maintain the integrity of the brand throughout all digital channels. Work with the web development team to create favorable user experiences, and support and integrate with all digital marketing efforts to increase engaged website traffic. Monitor and optimize e-commerce initiatives, develop new strategies to increase e-commerce site revenue. Build word-of-mouth through online communities via social media channels for each enterprise while delivering focused messaging to include content marketing channels. Research, evaluate and assist with onboarding mobile apps as appropriate. Leverage existing mobile app users/audiences mobile website. Own and manage a content calendar that supports digital marketing strategies defined by the digital marketing manager and Director of Marketing.
- Reputation Management & Social Media: Implement and manage ALL social media channels and Live streaming capabilities for SMSC and its enterprises. Develop easy-to-use, clear and concise and comprehensive content. Create digital marketing campaigns (social, online display/video, etc.) using tools like Bright Edge, Google, Bing/Yahoo, etc. Monitor online reviews sites/comments for customer service opportunities.
- Web Development: Drives development of all SMSC brand websites, apps and supporting platforms to include evaluating needs, developing project scope, testing, launching, and ongoing maintenance/updates. Establishes the website vision and strategy for the next 6, 12, and 18 months for all websites including incremental updates as well as complete site redesigns. Plans and performs periodic website content audits to ensure accuracy of information across all sites. Communicates with clients on a regular basis to ensure business needs are being met through their online presence.
- Digital Asset Management: Works with SMSC resources and external vendors to produce and use creative assets. Must have knowledge of brand identity guidelines, fonts, colors, positioning, voice and brand templates. Reviews SMSC and its enterprises creative assets and ensures materials are received from or provided to external parties in a timely manner, within brand and budget.
- Earned & Paid Media, Budget & Activation: Develops and manages SMSC Digital Marketing budget and activation calendar. Ensures budget supports SMSC and its enterprises strategy and prioritizes spend based upon targeted goals and objectives. Has strong command of paid media investments, SMSC and its enterprises core media, email marketing and additional media metrics. Utilizes data on target markets, competitive approach and market behavior to maximize performance. Measures and reports on ROI and appropriate benchmarks. Monitors effectiveness of earned media efforts and provides strategic direction. Proactively identifies opportunities to increase awareness on digital platforms that have a positive impact on organic search and supports with reporting and analysis. Utilize third market research that provides information about the target audiences and make informed recommendations about which channels are most effective for achieving organizational goals.
- Other Duties as Assigned