Brand & Product Marketing Manager, Life Sciences
Location: Virginia Beach, VA; Research Triangle Park, NC; San Diego, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Shift: 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM Monday-Friday, On call as needed, Travel up to 30%
LifeNet Health is searching for talented individuals who will embrace our mission of saving lives, restoring health, and giving hope.
LifeNet Health, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is the largest nonprofit organ procurement organization (“OPO”) and tissue processor in the United States, as well as a leading innovator in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Our goal is to improve the quality of human life through the provision of organs, tissues and cells for transplantation; to provide innovation in the fields of bio-implants, regenerative medicine and research; and, to serve the community with educational and support services that enhance the donation process. LifeNet Health has over 1200 employees and has a growing global presence.
How you will contribute to LifeNet Health’s success:
The Product Brand Manager, LifeSciences develops strategies and tactics in service of business plans. Creates differentiated brands that engage customers and grow sales. Identifies VOC and market trends to enhance marketing strategies. Develops Marketing plans and effectively executes them. Develops innovative pipeline in partnership with multifunctional teams through stage gate process-to launch-to market in a timely manner. Commercializes/launches new products to achieve peak sales and sustains business growth. Manages marketing components according to financial principles including pricing and profitability. Creates and delivers digital content campaigns against clearly defined metrics and analyses results.
What you’ll do:
- Branding: Develops Brand elements and its operating principles. Identifies the Branding insights that resonate with its customers. Creates the Branding Architecture and Experience. Defines the Vision, Positioning, Promise and supporting emotional and functional pillars of the brand and its claims. Defines the messages, tone and style elements of the brand. Identifies its champions. Manages the Brand in support of its Objectives. Partners with internal and external agencies in support of Branding activities. Goals include creating Awareness, Preference and Advocacy and ultimately elevating the Brand to Iconic status.
- Product: Develops new innovation product pipeline and roadmap. Drives project management and engages with multifunction’s to progress towards launch. Works closely with multifunctional team in the Product Development stage gate process (R&D, Ops, etc) and launch efforts; this includes gathering VOC, defining superior and differentiated product needs, validating new product design, functionality and applications with customers as well as implementing marketing and sales plans.
- Brand Launch and Management: Develops launch strategy and annual business plan including brand messaging, pricing, resources, budget, channel strategy and development, sales execution, promotions and Brand lifecycle. Partners with external partners and sales to achieve business objectives and milestones.
- Digital Content and Campaigns: Develops content strategy and creative advertising ideas and messaging. Manages asset development and media channel. Executes through digital channels. This includes design and management of websites and associated SEO tactics, strategies for customer engagement in social channels such as FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., development of email outreach campaigns and management of paid banners. Partners with internal and external agencies to deliver on Campaign Objectives.
What you’ll bring (Minimum Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree required; (MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field from an accredited college/university, preferred).
- Three (3) years’ experience in medical device marketing or other healthcare regulated environment, required.
Two (2) years of experience in marketing, advertising, digital, brand, or product management in a health care related area, preferred.
One (1) year experience in the development and market introduction of new medical products, preferred.
These would be nice too (Knowledge Skills and Abilities):
- Analytical Thinking: Demonstrates the ability to successfully gather and evluate pertinent information to draw conclusions and identify potential trends.
- Time Management: Ability to use time in an effective and productive manger with ability to work under pressure with tight timelines, make critical decision and maintain a sense of focus and urgerncy.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to plan, implement and monitor assignments effectively to meet the needs of the business.
- Microsoft Office: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Communication Skills: Written, verbal and presentation; ability to engage, inspire and influence people.
- Relationship Management: Builds and sustains partnerships across organizational boundaries and functions as well as outside the organization to achieve common goals and outcomes.
- Familiarity with Digital Tactics: Ability to create content for execution in website, social channels etc. Familiarity with SEO and email campaigns.
Why work at LifeNet Health?
We have a fierce drive for our mission of Saving Lives, Restoring Health, and Giving Hope. You won’t find another company with a culture as strong as ours.
- 403(b) and Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Corporate sponsored events
- Work-life balance with generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Personal career and skill development opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dedicated and passionate co-workers
California state law requires pay information in job postings. The pay rate for the successful candidate will depend on geographical location and the candidate's qualifications and prior experience. The pay range for this position for San Diego, CA is $111,170 annually (entry-level qualifications) to $148,227, annually (experienced in this role).* This position is eligible for an annual variable bonus.
*Actual compensation may be higher based on the successful candidate's knowledge and experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Banner Advertisement
- Business Planning
- Business Relationship Management