This project with our Fortune 250 client is a new build that will replace a couple of different legacy applications currently being utilized by field technicians and agents. They're converting these legacy features into the new product and developing a new streamlined user interface to go along with it. Right now, the deployment pipeline isn't as smooth as they'd like, so this position will utilize a variety of CI and container technologies, while working in tandem with the beacon developers and other systems/devops groups, to continue the CI/CD push and automate this pipeline.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- All things Pipeline engineering: Design, Build, automation, optimization, support
- Instituting CI/CD Best Practices
- Containerization of Beacon application
- Assisting on releases as needed
- Java/ JVM/ Proficiency
- Linux/Command Line scripting + automation proficiency
- Containerization experience with Docker/ Docker Compose
- Orchestration experience with Rancher or Kubernetes
Apply if you are interested so we can discuss this exciting opportunity
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Use Programming Language
Agile Software Development