To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA 95389
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Manager - The Majestic Yosemite Hotel
Aramark • TUOLUMNE MEADOWS, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Our Leisure group within SLC specializes in serving consumers; recreational and entertainment needs in national and state parks, zoos, aquariums, science centers, museums and other day-use cultural attractions.
The scope of our operations includes operating lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise shops, fine dining restaurants, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks.
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Some of the national and state parks in which we operate include:
- Asilomar Conference Center, California
- Denali National Park, Alaska
- Glacier Bay, Alaska
- Lake Powell Resorts and Marina, Arizona
- Zephyr Cove Resort & Marinas, Nevada
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
- Olympic Peninsula, Washington
- Togwotee Mountain Lodge, Wyoming
- Responsible for many of the non-selling aspects of the retail operation that includes the following: inventory management, warehouse management, receiving, ticketing and distribution. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the management of labor and mentoring of selling associates.
- Work with HR department to hire staff, ensure proper staffing for events, staying within payroll budget.
- Ensure development and training of customer service programs and product knowledge.
- Training on point-of-sale registers and inventory guns.
- Supervise daily store operations
- Ensure proper procedures for opening and closing the store, including accountability of cash and credit cards, and security requirements.
- Address and resolve any customer issues.
- Verify accountability report of financial transactions, to include sales and transfers of merchandise to and from the stores.
- Periodically check and verify the proper ticketing of merchandise.
- Supervise periodic physical inventories as well as potential count discrepancies.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 3 years retail supervisory or management experience that includes inventory management.
- Candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- All applicants must be able to work a flexible, event based schedule that includes some evenings and weekends.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran