Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: "The Rotech Difference."
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
We are seeking a dedicated Department Team Lead. In this role you will be responsible assisting the team supervisor in managing and directing the activities of the department's employees including ensuring resources are utilized efficiently, in accordance with department objectives and in ways that consistently promote patient quality and satisfaction.
- Assists with conformance to operational policies and procedures
- Brings ideas for process or efficiency improvements to supervisor
- Builds relationships with locations, patients and referral sources
- Collects co-pays and deductible amounts
- Communicates with patients and referral sources both verbally and in writing to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Conducts coaching sessions to identify opportunities and recognize positive behaviors
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services/products
- Conducts patient satisfaction calls and acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns
- Consistently meets productivity measures
- Contributes to the attainment of a safe and healthy work environment by promoting awareness
- Develops and motivates assigned employees and ensures they have the necessary tools and information to effectively perform their job
- Develops, maintains and constantly improves working knowledge of products, services, rules, regulations and payor requirements
- Effectively communicates with location employees
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership of duties and promoting a caring and supportive environment consistent with our mission
- Ensures associates are practicing safe work habits, ensuring a safe work environment
- Ensures team members are on task with assignments
- Ensures the organization's core values are continually reinforced
- Identifies team and individual training needs and assists team supervisor in developing plans for immediate and long-term performance improvements
- Identifies the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicates plans to the team supervisor
- Issues disciplinary action as needed for attendance, work performance, and policy violations
- Maintains accuracy and quality control throughout patient contact and inputs accurately
- Monitors and controls expenses in support of department's financial goals.
- Monitors and documents employee performance results
- Monitors employee performance and communicates to the team supervisor.
- Monitors team progress through service observations and feedback
- Monitors workload of associates, collaborate with the team supervisor to ensure employees meet company expectations and follow all Rotech guidelines.
- Obtains authorization and qualification documentation
- Participates in special project activities by providing additional information and training
- Proactively solves problems and provides timely feedback to the team supervisor for resolution to ensure minimal impact on patient and employee satisfaction.
- Processes new orders, responds to questions, resolves issues or forwards to appropriate personnel in a timely manner to ensure patient, referral, and employee satisfaction
- Processes work orders to field locations and coordinates timely fulfillment of products and services ordered
- Promotes a supportive environment in which employees are encouraged to solve problems and address patient issues
- Provides education to referral sources, patients and employees on qualifications for service and 3rd party billing
- Provides guidance and motivation to enable employees to become more proficient and to broaden their knowledge and capabilities
- Provides guidance and support to team associates.
- Provides management support to direct associates
- Provides product/service information by answering questions, offering assistance
- Provides thorough review and Quality Assurance for medical necessity and documentation requirements of payors and regulatory bodies
- Supports team members and respond to questions in a timely and professional manner
- Performs other duties as may be required or assigned
- Assists department's Manager/Supervisor
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Three to five years of supervisory experience and prior work experience in a team-oriented environment is preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Knowledge of medical billing practices and medical terminology preferred
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements preferred
- Experience in medical field and administrative record management preferred
- Strong customer service background preferred
- Valid driver's license with a clean record in the state in which you reside (where applicable)
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Ability to organize, plan, and delegate properly in accordance with size and services of the location
- Ability to write legibly in English
- Builds relationships with patients, caregivers, and referral sources
- Communicate company policies and announcements to location employees
- Effective oral and written communication with location staff, supervisors, patients, and referral sources
- Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite
- Maintains a positive, constructive, and polite, attitude
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies
- Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.)
- Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Regular interaction with location employees
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
CAREERS PORTAL JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK FACEBOOK LINKEDIN TWITTER
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.
Employee Performance Management