Who are we?
XL Parts and The Parts House (TPH) a Marubeni Group is the fastest growing wholesale auto parts supplier in the Southern US. Competing with the giants in the industry; we listen to understand and then commit ourselves to providing fast, reliable parts solutions. We work hard, execute at industry-leading levels, and correct problems quickly. Our Company strives to constantly innovate by keeping an open communication line with our customers and thinking outside the box to meet their requirements.
Our results are driven by our most important asset: our people. We take pride in our work, our exemplary culture, and our wealth of career opportunities. Many of our employees have enjoyed a long and rewarding career at XL Parts and TPH due to the prospect of advancing in every role and our preference to promote from within. Most positions offer on-the-job training so that employees gain the most relevant experience for their roles. We are respectful, friendly, and offer excellent work-life balance so that our employees are comfortable staying with us for the long haul.
The Store Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving and stocking Automotive parts. The ideal candidate should be able to move and think quickly, able to bend at the waist and knees and climb a short ladder to reach top shelves.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Reads customer’s order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving areas to storage to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders in pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information. Open boxes, crates, and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within the warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Prepares parcels for mailing and shipment via common carrier.
- Other duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Good to above-average computer skills
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures preferred
- Reliable transportation
- High school Diploma
- Attention to detail
- Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week. Some overtime may be required
- 0 to 3 years working in a warehouse
Typical 9-hour day to include walking, squatting, and lifting. To perform the duties of this job the employee must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Heavy lifting of 50lbs or more may be required.
XL Parts and The Parts House (TPH) a Marubeni Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment with XL Parts is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen that meets the Company’s guidelines for employment.
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Financial Statements
- Provide Financial Support