11/9/2019 12:00:00 AM
Lead Recruiters are our Customer Service experts! In this role, you’ll help place hundreds of your community members into jobs at our client’s location.
What you'll do:
- Lead the recruiting team to ensure we greet applicants with enthusiasm and professionalism, making them feel relaxed, welcomed, and valued.
- Ensure our team communicates with the applicant all pertinent information regarding the assignment, to include policies, expectations, and requirements of the client.
- Ensure that all processes are completed within the interview, including administering an oral drug test, collecting information such as ID and education, completing an I9 to verify work authorization.
- Ensure that each applicant knows all of the necessary details for their assignment and has the opportunity to have any and all questions answered.
- Open/Close Office as needed
- Provide training support to staff as needed
- Other job functions as business demands
What you'll need:
• 2-3 years’ customer service experience in retail or hospitality enviornment
• High-level comfort using web-based software as well as peripherals like webcams and scanners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work extended hours and/or Saturday/Sunday to meet business needs.
Ready for your next Opportunity?
To apply for one of our opportunities offered by ISS, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application.
ISS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER