Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation\r
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation\r
- Medication and appointment reminders\r
- Alzheimer’s Care\r
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect\r
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner\r
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen\r
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)\r
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care* We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at URL blocked - click to apply.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.