Join our Distribution Team at Bernicks! Want to obtain your Class A Drivers License and ADVANCE your career as a Route Driver? We provide training and development for those who are interested in pursuing a career as a Bernicks Driver.
We are a family-owned company and we are a wholesale distributor of Pepsi products, beverages, fountain drinks, beer, vending products, and food services in central MN and western WI.
ABOUT A DRIVER TRAINEE: Typical day What youre getting into
The Driver Trainee position is designed to train and develop New Team Members and assist them with attaining their Class A Drivers License. You will advance from a Driver Trainee to a Route Driver and have a designated route. Bernicks Drivers work four, 10-hour, days (Tuesday-Friday). Drivers begin their day at 5:00AM in the morning and work until route completion, allowing them to be home with their family and friends every night!
YOU MIGHT BE A GREAT MATCH IF YOU:
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Have a driving record which meets Bernicks standard
- Have your Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP) prior to start date (required)
- Can lift and move product weighing 50-165 pounds
- Can bend, lift, twist, while moving product off the truck
- Tuesday-Friday, 5:00AM-completion
- Four, 10-hour, days
- No Mondays, no weekends required
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Wellness Program, 401(K) & Company Match, and more.
PERKS FROM THE BERNICKS TEAM:
- Proper uniforms and apparel to wear
- Access to complimentary pop, water, and coffee during their shifts
- Team Members can earn discounts on Bernicks products, gift cards, and branded apparel
SO. COME JOIN THE FUN!! Bernicks provides a team atmosphere full of new experiences, hard-working coworkers and friends, and the opportunity to grow your career.
Bernicks is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, and other legally protected characteristics. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CDL Driver Trainee - 4-Day Work Week and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Training Activities