To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BizBuySell Client Relationship Manager
CoStar Group • San Francisco, CA
Posted 24 days ago
At CoStar, we’re in the business of equipping our clients with what they need to succeed.
BizBuySell is the Internet's largest and most heavily trafficked business for sale marketplace, with more business for sale listings, more unique users, and more search activity than any other service. BizBuySell currently has an inventory of over 45,000 businesses for sale and more than 1.4 million monthly visits. BizBuySell also has one of the largest databases of sale comparables for recently sold businesses and one of the industry's leading franchise directories.
As a BizBuySell Client Relationship Manager, you are responsible for managing the success of Business For Sale (BFS) clients by servicing and nurturing our accounts, ensuring that our clients are able to most effectively communicate and promote their business opportunities using our full suite of services and websites.
- Business development for existing clients
- Service existing accounts to ensure their campaigns are set up properly and executed effectively
- Assist the Sales team in processing and implementing new and existing campaigns
- Respond to customer escalations quickly, inspiring confidence in service and customer loyalty
- Understand the value of BFS products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articular BFS benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer
- Teach customers unique insights about how to best compete in the marketplace leveraging BFS products, demonstrating the value proposition
- Deliver high customer service and maintain high client retention through training and proper onboarding of new customers
- Manage a renewal pipeline and monthly renewal pipeline and monthly renewal forecast as well as actively tracking within Salesforce
- One or more years of customer service experience
- Two or more years of experience in a professional environment
- Experience using web-based tools, Microsoft Word & Excel
- Associates Degree required/Bachelor's degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn and perform virtual demonstrations of our products and services
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new/additional business
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high-growth company
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing