To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Phone: 720.420.3735
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior PMIS Adminstrator/PMIS Lead (3814-872)
Stv Group Inc • Boston, MA
Posted 2 days ago
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you like technology, solving problems, and working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, this is the position for you! The Sr. PMIS Administrator / PMIS Lead is an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal and external business partners to ensure that all business requirements are met. An ideal candidate for this role should have e-Builder ™ experience and some construction experience is highly preferred.
Senior PMIS Administrator/PMIS Lead Configures and sets up Project/Program Management Information Systems and software applications within the project controls technology services team. Understands the software platform and operability in association with the vendor training team. Maintains the elected/assigned software package and ensures the package is up to date with current versions. Provides a consistent platform that supplies a seamless transition of data to other processes within the BIM456 platform. Reviews alternate systems utilized by STV and produces benefit analysis matrices to ensure that the most appropriate products are utilized.
Demonstrates an extensive knowledge of the elected/assigned software and provides training to the project controls and construction management teams on the efficient use of the tool. Exhibits ability to interact with other staff and produce meaningful output reports providing information in a usable format for associated disciplines with no subsequent rework of data. Travels to regional and field offices to provide start up training for STV and client staff teams and provides on-going administrative software support.
- Responsible for e-Builder ™ or other PMIS solutions configuration to meet clients' needs.
- Leading information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs and support their business plans.
- Prepare and deliver training programs to our clients and teams.
- Coordinate the review of designed solutions with key client stakeholders
- Responsible for using internal controls and reporting accurate information.QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of e-Builder ™ or other PMIS software experience (or similar)
- 2+ years of the construction industry (preferred)
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the work week
- Professional written and verbal communication skills are required
- Experience in client-facing roles
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.