To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End Developer
Veritude • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Veritude is hiring a Full Stack Developer for Fidelity Investments. The position will be located in Jersey City, NJ.
Our web developer participates in the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of web applications. The ideal candidate will be designing and developing complex user flows in a single page web application (Angular2+) to provide first class user experience. Integrating with Java RESTful API backend services. Strong Typescript and programming abilities. We are using Bootstrap and SASS for styling.
- Design and development of practical software solutions to business requirements constrained by time, resources, and infrastructure
- Developing cross- browser/devices user interfaces that target multiple browsers and devices.
- Developing web interfaces using adaptive and responsive design patterns.
- Experience with client side MVC or MV* frameworks and template libraries, Angular, React, Underscore,etc. Angular 2+ is preferred
- Experience in developing interactive user interface design and layouts
- Establish and promote UI design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX a must.
- Experience with libraries such as High Charts, Web Pack, Ag-Grid, prototype.js are nice to have
- Knowledge of CSS and JS/TS optimization
- Experience with software engineering process tools preferred (npm, git, angular cli, some sort of continuous integration)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent required; masters preferred
- Knowledge of relevant data structures and algorithms for UI development
- Three to five years web development experience
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with Flexbox
- Overall understanding of web architecture and UI frameworks
- Experience with developing APIs and services is nice to have
- Experience with web and application servers Tomcat, Websphere, Apache, IIS, etc.
- Ability to analyze web application performance
- Familiar with web debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Tamper Data, IE Debugger etc