🤖 REMOTE // Medical Science Liaison // Up to $190K Base // East Region
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jeff Barron
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $160,000 - $195,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is a clinical-stage biotech with an incredible technology platform to serve patients in the areas of oncology, immunology, and urology.Why join us?
- 100% REMOTE role
- Strong compensation plan (base + bonus + stock)
- Renowned company culture
- MD, PhD, PharmD
- 5+ years of experience since last stage of training (residency, fellow, internship, etc)
- Ability to travel 50%
- Manage a significant volume of projects developed in a field-based environment
- Responsible for 2-way scientific communication, support & collaboration with therapeutic experts, HCPs, researchers, disease-area advocates, and other organizations in the urology and urologic-oncology community.
- Bring (and establish) peer-to-peer relationships, engaging in scientific exchange on research and clinical trends in Urology, Urologic oncology, and Immunology
- Assist with clinical development programs by translating external insights to ensure real-world input into development programs, and clinical value in study design, site selection, and field support
- Assist in developing a clinical trials strategy for investigator-initiated trials
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Clinical Study Design
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Works
- Science Communication
- Site Selection