:: We are currently hiring PRN Admissions RN's for all shifts
At Holly Hill Hospital, we are patient-focused and passion-driven. For almost 40 years, Holly Hill has served the Raleigh, NC community as a partner in behavioral healthcare, serving patients from childhood and adolescence through senior adulthood. We are passionate about excellent quality care in the treatment and recovery of adults, children, and adolescents with psychiatric and/or chemical dependency illnesses. Comprised of an adult campus and a state-of-the-art child and adolescent services campus, Holly Hill is perfectly located in a rapidly growing family-oriented community which is just hours from the mountain and the beaches, and surrounded by major universities.
Holly Hill is a part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), one of the nation's largest and most respected health care management companies with more than 200 facilities across the United States and the United Kingdom. We continue to grow and expand our services to meet the demands of the community for inpatient psychiatric beds.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- One year inpatient psychiatric experience with adults, adolescents and/or children preferred.
- Current North Carolina State Registered Nurse License or compact state RN license
- Current CPR Certification (American Heart Association, Healthcare Provider required)
- Knowledge of appropriate nursing assessment, diagnoses, & interventions with patients.
- Knowledge of milieu management.
- Ability to direct subordinates in the performance of their duties.
- Ability to accurately administer medication and monitor side-effects.
- Ability to safely implement Special Treatment Procedures.
- Ability to develop therapeutic relationships with patients and families
- Skill in preparing and maintaining appropriate medical record documentation
Holly Hill Hospital offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K with matching, voluntary supplemental benefits, medical and dependent day care spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.