Kforce is looking for Project Lead Application Software Engineers to come aboard a contract to hire opportunity with one of our top Fortune 25 clients in Saint Louis, MO.
Day to day responsibilities:
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in their specialty area (Web Technologies/Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), McKesson Provider Manager (PM) or similar, Medical Management (EXL CareRadius or similar, and supporting technologies - IIS, Biztalk, etc.). All areas require high levels of experience with Java/J2EE development, testing, and deployment of code artifacts.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related preferred; Demonstrated experience can substitute
- Spring Framework/Spring Batch
- MS Windows Server/RHEL Server
- Software skills required: Eclipse, SoapUI (or similar), SVN/GIT (or similar), Jenkins (Python/Pearl)/Ansible
- Previous Technical Lead
- IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Apache Http Server
- Apache Tomcat
- Eclipse (Software)