AWS Big Data Scientist - Jersey City - 12 Month Contract - 90/hr
The Data Scientist applies strong data and development acumen to lead and perform a variety of roles in the creation and maintenance of data and analytical systems; step-based processes for collecting and analyzing data; and continual improvement approaches for data integrity and quality. This position combines functions of data solutioning, engineering and machine learning to develop and support cloud-based AI applications and tools utilizing cutting-edge open-source and cloud technologies. This position leads and collaborates closely with quantitative analysts to understand their analytical projects and participates in all phases of the project lifecycle, including research, requirements gathering, database development, cloud-base application development, analytical report creation. This role also requires the ability to explain and defend potential conclusions drawn from data, as well as the ability to identify and investigate potential data anomalies to determine root cause and recommend corrective action.
- Support and enhance Machine Learning and AI applications running on cloud environments (AWS) utilizing serverless architecture such as AWS Lambda
- Leveraging Big Data Analytical tools including Spark, Python, R and SQL to architect, develop and support machine learning and ETL pipeline
- Continuously research, explore, build advance data analytical prototypes and POCs to improve the capabilities of the business
- Develop, construct, test and maintain cutting-edge cloud-based architectures
- Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining and production
- Explore and recommend methods to improve system and data quality, reliability and efficiency
- Develop software utilizing Agile SDLC including working with the business / product owner to support projects, epics, features, stories, testing and deployment
- Leverage common CI/CD tools and processes including GitHub, Jenkins, PowerShell, Bash, Python and cloud-based Serverless Functions
- Automate workloads using various advance analytical capabilities including the development and deployment of Machine Learning models, TensorFlow, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Employ sophisticated machine learning and AI programs to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Building and supporting sophisticated cloud-based data-centric applications and analytics with tools such as Spark, Azure HDInsight, AWS EMR, AWS Glue, Azure Functions, CosmosDB, DynamoDB etc
- Cloud Certifications (AWS)
- Ability to present technical Information
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner
- Ability to problem-solve and to think tactically and identify significant success factors
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Demonstrate self-reliance and work in a fast-paced environment with aptitude to work independently.
- Support development of proof-of-concepts; sales demos; research related to concepts, latest techniques, and tools
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to P.SandstromURL blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply. Ask for Paige! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at Phone number blocked - click to apply. Please see URL blocked - click to apply for more information.
Amazon Web Services