Responsible for the manufacture of product under direct supervision in one of the following areas: Bio production, Purifications, Immunochemistry, or Customs while adhering to GMP and GDP practices and Client Quality imperatives. Execute lab responsibilities within a team framework. Support Client Company and Departmental initiatives.
1. Under guidance of lead associate, manufacture product following GMP and GDP practices
2. Maintenance of lab equipment
3. Perform basic lab practices such as Pipetting, conductivity and pH measurements, etc.
4. Perform laboratory responsibilities such as inventory management, cleaning, etc.
5. Promotes a safe work environment. Participates in Environmental Health and Safety programs. Notifies supervisor of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices.
6. Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
•Requires a minimum of an Associate's degree-and 2 years of manufacturing experience combined
• Knowledge of basic lab practices
• Work with direct supervision in a team environment
• Minimal critical decision making
• Basic knowledge of GMP/GLP practices
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Analytical, technical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Working knowledge of Word , Excel , Power point and Visio
•4 to 5 years’ experience in a Life Science related manufacturing
•Experience with Pipetting, conductivity and pH measurements, etc.
•Unit Conversion Calculations
•Direct lab experience testing antibodies
- Decision Making
- Complex Problem Solving
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point