- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
The Customer Service Representative II for Foodservice obtains customer orders in a timely manner and meets all deadlines while providing exceptional customer service.
- Be vigilant about engaging with the inbound phone queue to ensure that customer calls are handled with minimum hold times.
- Poll automated orders that were not secured via customer’s first computer call.
- Assist customers with problems associated with the automatic order taking process.
- Keep abreast of current promotions and tests and be able to provide customers with product and item number information.
- Secure manual food orders and/or work with Sourcelink failed calls using JDE and PCM software.
- Contact customers as necessary when we are unable to secure their automated order.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Knowledge of the foodservice distribution process is preferred.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word) and 10-key data entry.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Outlook
- Food Services
- Data Entry