Allentown, PA 18103
Delta-T Group has opportunities for:
Certified Nurse Aides, Licensed Practical Nurses, Registered Nurses and more!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Must possess minimum education qualifications per state requirement for chosen nursing role (i.e., CNAs must possess a valid PA Nurse Aide Certification)
* Valid Government ID card
* Ability to complete and pass a Criminal Background Check
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin TestADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health in the Philadelphia area
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Nurses: License Practical Nurse (LPN)/Registered Nurses (RN), Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group, Inc.
Contract Submit PA SLI
950 E Haverford Road, Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Certified Nursing Assistant